There are sections in the Rsupport website that may request voluntary information from you, such as your e-mail address. This is often for the purposes of future correspondence, software trial, contest opportunities, new product registration, or online surveys. The personal information that you supply to Rsupport will be used for the future development of better products and services or to inform you about new products, service, and offers of interest. At no point will your information be sold or distributed without your knowledge.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
– Google Analytics Terms of Service : https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
You can also block the collection of the data generated by the cookie and the data related to your use of the website to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plugin available from the following link.
– Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
– How to set the browser to reject cookies
1. Select [Internet Options] from the [Tools] menu.
2. On the [Privacy] tab, select [Advanced].
3. In [How to process cookies], click [Block].
1. Select [Settings] from the More menu in the upper right corner.
2. Select [Advanced] at the bottom.
3. In [Privacy & Security], select [Content Settings].
4. Select [Cookies] and [Disable Cookies Data Saving and Read on Site] is disabled.
DISCONTINUING E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE
Most Rsupport website visitors come with the intent of learning more about our company and products. After users provide their e-mail addresses, most are pleased to receive e-mail offers and newsletters about from our company. On the other hand, Rsupport recognizes the need for choice and privacy. At any point after receiving an e-mail, you can scroll to the bottom of the screen to request that we discontinue sending you offers and newsletters. Please allow for five business days to process your request. Although children under 18 can view our website, Rsupport in no way requests or processes information from minors. No information should be posted or submitted by anyone under 18 without the consent of their parents or guardian. Rsupport’s privacy statement is subject to change at any time and without notice.